It all started with these three closet doors. The doors, all big and white dominated the room, so, the designer decided to use them as a focal point. First I added the medallions above the door frames. Then, I added wall icing for the the metal out line that creates the harlequin pattern.
After I painted, glazed and clear coated the doors, I added the plates behind the door pulls. I made the plates in order to hide the hole made for the original doorknob.
I painted the ceiling medallion which compliments the chandelier.
The walls needed a little something, so I tea stained the walls and ceiling.
Finally, I painted checks and flowers on the radiator cover, tieing it in with the tile furniture.